- One of my first goals is to get through the mound of books and philosophy magazines I have collected. Reading is such an underrated hobby sometimes, I feel, and I am excited to get through my pile!
- Related to the above, I hope to create my first ever manuscript and book, I have been inspired by my past writings on here that a fair few of you seemed to enjoy and I want to use my experiences to educate but more importantly, empower, others. I doubt it’ll ever be published but to have a resource of my experiences might in turn be therapeutic for me.
- My third goal is to research dissertation topics. I have a broad subject in mind that I am so passionate about and want my dissertation to mean something more than just for a grade. I also am not the best at finding literature sometimes so this will be a big help when it comes to starting my final year.
- I also want to research and plan out a campaign around suicide, prevention and people speaking from their silence. Suicide is a tricky topic but it’s one thing I’m definitely passionate about improving in society, I will talk more about this project closer to the November/December launch when I have firmer details. I will want to spread the word as much as possible.
- Overcome my food phobia. This is probably the most difficult one given I have had it for so long. But I think I’m getting the right resources, I want to be able to have a healthy relationship with food and it’s time I tried to overcome it!
Hello my lovelies, how are we all? I hadn’t realised it had been so long since I posted, these days, as many will identify with, have just blurred together. I have been struggling recently, I had an episode earlier this week and I haven’t had one in what feels like a lifetime. But I’m slowly bouncing back, stronger each time. Things are no doubt hard right now, as so many will say it’s starting to become a cliché almost. I am also aware of what toxic positivity can be like. But right now, focusing on the coming months is helping me get through everything. I have so many goals so I just thought I’d share a list of what I’m hoping to achieve over the summer. A few may not seem as exciting to some, but please remember, I love to learn and some of it is needed for future plans.